When exporting your Acteon treatment plan, this will also include the multi-file DICOM. In addition to the treatment plan and multi-file DICOM, Implant Concierge will also require a diagnostic cast (a digital impression or a stone model). More information can be found at the bottom of the page.
1. In your Acteon software, left click the CBCT tile to highlight it in blue, then right click and select “Export Case”.
2. A pop-up will appear for the save location. Select “Desktop” and click “Select Folder”. This will export the DICOM and the viewer containing the treatment plan.
3. Once the Export is complete, open the folder to confirm the files saved properly. The raw DICOM files can be found under “Bin” > “Storage” > “PatientsName” > “CT”.
The treatment plan can be found in the viewer by double-clicking on “start”. In the Acteon viewer, you will see a section containing actions for the treatment plan.
4. On the desktop, right-click on the patient’s folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
5. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
6. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
7. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.