YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Last updated September 22, 2014
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ImplantConcierge.com Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:ImplantConcierge.com Legal Department
11503 NW Military Hwy, Suite 212
San Antonio, TX 78231
P: (866) 977-2228
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.