1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. In the “Master Database”, click on the patient scan to select it, but do not open it. On the left of your screen under “Data Source”, click on the plus sign next to “My Computer” to expand the options. Left click on the patient scan and drag it to the Desktop.
3. A pop up will appear containing the multi-file DICOM. You can verify this by ensuring that there are several hundred files, and that the files end in .dcm.
4. Go to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
5. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
6. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
7. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.