1. On your desktop, right-click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Open the patients scan. Select “File”, “Save in DICOM format”, “Sequence of Axial Images”, and select “Free Matrix”.
3. A pop-up will appear for the export location. Select the folder you just created on your desktop. Click “OK” to export images. Another pop-up will appear once DICOM has exported. Click “Ok”.
4. Go to the patients folder on the desktop and double click to open it. Verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
5. Go to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
6. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
7. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
8. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.