In addition to the Sirona Treatment plan, Implant Concierge also requires the raw DICOM files, as well as a diagnostic cast (a digital impression or a stone model). More information can be found at the bottom of the page.
1. Open 3d view in Galaxis.
2. Click on “Workspace” then click on “Create Viewer CD”.
3. Select copy to this directory. Then click on “Select Directory”.
4. Click on Desktop, then “Make a New Folder”. Type in the Patient’s Name in the new folder, then click “Ok”.
5. Click on “Copy” to export plan.
6. Once everything is green, click on “OK”.
7. Go to the desktop, right click on the patient’s folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
For more information regarding Exporting DICOM and sending diagnostic casts, please use the links below: