1. Login to Implant Concierge. Click on “Create Implant Concierge Case”
2. Specify ALL fields on this page. If a surgery date has not been scheduled, please put a date you would like the surgical guide by.
Then click the blue “Next” button.
3. Fill out the tooth chart on Step 1 to reflect the patient’s dentition at the time of the scan. Click on a tooth once to designate it as “missing”. Click on the tooth twice to show a dotted outline of the tooth, indicating it will be extracted at the time of surgery. Clicking the tooth, a third time places the tooth back on the chart as present.
4. For the tooth chart on Step 2 (Proposed Restorative Plan), please specify your ideal implant sites. Click on the pontic site once to have a virtual implant placed there.
5. CBCT Scan: Specify how the CBCT was captured and click the blue “Next” button. Please note, CBCT will be uploaded after the case has been created.
6. Radiologist Interpretation: If you have any anatomical or pathological concerns, you can have your CBCT interpreted by a Board Certified Maxillo-Facial Radiologist. Please provide your area of interest or specify a general reading in the provided text box. Please note, this is an optional service. If no interpretation is needed, please select “No Radiology Interpretation” and click the blue “Next” button.
7. Treatment Planning:
Treatment Plan Translation – Upload your 3D treatment plan in one of our approved software formats along with your CBCT scan and your STL files or diagnostic casts. Once the files have been reviewed and accepted, Implant Concierge will translate your treatment plan into the RealGUIDE software for surgical guide design and fabrication. Select Treatment Plan Translation specify the treatment planning software you used in the drop-down. Then click the blue “Next” button. Please note, your charges will reflect on the right-hand side
*Option to Upgrade to Implant Concierge Virtual Implant Planning if needed.
*Translation services are ONLY available for PARTIALLY EDENTULOUS cases*
8. Planning Preferences:
– Select your preferred Restorative Emergence, Ideal surgical implant protocol, and ideal prosthetic plan. Keep in mind, this is not required for all cases.
9. Surgical Guide: Select your tooth borne guide and click the blue “Next” button. Please note, your charges should be updated to include the surgical guide.
10. Additional Options
– Select additional products to be added to your case, if needed.
11. Restorations: *Optional Service
If you would like to have a virtual wax-up created, please click on the desired tooth once, and it will reflect with a pink outline.
If you would like a surgery-ready provisional, please click on the tooth twice, and a pink pontic will reflect. Please note, a virtual wax-up is included in the provisional fee.
If no restoration services are needed, you can skip this section completely and click the green “Complete Order” button.