YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
1. Login to Implant Concierge. Click on “Create Implant Concierge Case”
2. Specify the patient information, guided surgical kit, and implant system in the corresponding fields.
Then click the blue “Next” button.
3.Fill out the tooth chart on Step 1 to reflect the patient’s dentition at the time of the scan. Click on a tooth once to designate it as “missing”. Click on the tooth a second time to show a dotted outline of the tooth, indicating it will be extracted at the time of surgery. Clicking the tooth a third time places the tooth back on the chart.
4. For the tooth chart on Step 2 (Proposed RestorativePlan), please specify your ideal implant sites. Click on the pontic site once to have a virtual implant placed there.
5. CBCT Scan:
Specify how the CBCT was captured and click the blue “Next” button. Please note, CBCT will be uploaded after the case has been created.
6. Radiologist Interpretation:
If you have any anatomical or pathological concerns, you can have your CBCT interpreted by our in-house Board Certified Maxillo-Facial Radiologist. Please provide your area of interest or instructions to the radiologist in the provided text box. Please note, this is an optional service. If no interpretation is needed, please select “No Radiology Interpretation” and click the blue “Next” button.
7. Treatment Planning:
Virtual Implant Plan- Implant Concierge will digitize your diagnostic cast(s), register the STL to the CBCT, create a 3D treatment plan, and host an online meeting for you to review and finalize the treatment plan. Select Virtual Implant Plan and click the blue “Next” button. Please note, your charges will reflect on the right-hand side.
8. Surgical Guide:
Select your tooth borne guide and click the blue “Next” button. Please note, your charges should be updated to include the surgical guide.
Please utilize the tooth chart if you are planning on requesting restorative services and products. If you would like to order a wax-up, please click on each tooth you would like included in the wax up and it will be reflected with a pink outline.
If you are planning on ordering a provisional, please click on a tooth twice to specify the requested provisional units (3 clicks will connect the units to indicate a bridge.) Please note that the provisional charge will include a wax-up from Implant Concierge as well.
Once the tooth chart has been filled out, please fill out the restorative fields below. If no restoration services are requested, you can skip this section completely and click the green “Complete Order” button.
10. A summary of the requested services and products will now be shown. This page is for you to authorize our Implant Concierge team to begin working on your case. No charges will be incurred until the case is completed, therefore requested services and products can be adjusted throughout the life of the case as needed.
1. Login to your Implant Concierge account.
2. Click “Order Individual Services”.
3. Click the button “Radiology Interpretation Only”.
4. Fill out the patient’s name, date of birth, gender, and the arch of interest.
5. Fill out the area of interest. Please be as detailed as possible.
6. Select the school that you would like to interpret the CBCT scan, and click “I Authorize”.