YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
1. Login to Implant Concierge. Click on “Create Implant Concierge Case”
2. For Implant Concierge to create your treatment plan, select the blue “Create a Case” button.
3. Fill in the blanks with the patient’s information and which implant system the Doctor is planning to use.
Then click the green “Next” button.
4. Fill out the tooth chart on the left (Current Dentate State) to reflect the patient’s dentition at the time of the scan. Click on a tooth once to designate it as “missing”. Click on the tooth a second time to show a dotted line around the tooth, meaning it will be extracted at the time of surgery. Clicking the tooth a third time places the tooth back on the chart.
For the tooth chart on the right side (Ideal Restorative Plan), this is where the Doctor would ideally like to have the implants placed. Click on the tooth once, to have a virtual implant placed there.
5. Diagnostic Casts/Digital Impressions and Wax ups
This is an optional service. If you are working on a complex case (3 or more teeth consecutively missing) or ordering a provisional, we will need restorative information. You can either choose to send us casts with and without the partial, provide your own wax-up, or choose to have Implant Concierge create a virtual wax-up for you. If you would like Implant Concierge to create a virtual wax-up, we need a cast of the arch of interest, a cast of the opposing arch, and a bite registration. Virtual wax-up pricing will vary depending on the number of teeth requested.
6. Provisional Restorations
This is an optional service. If you would like to order a provisional, please select “Yes”. Select the Vita tooth shade and occlusion from the drop down box.
7. CAD/CAM Surgical Guide
Please click on “Yes.” Keep in mind that this is just an order form! Nothing is charged until the case is completed!
8. CBCT Scan Acquisition
Please specify if one arch was scanned, or if both arches were scanned.
9. Proposed Restorative Plan
This is where you can make any restorative notes that you would like our team to be aware of when working on this case.
10. Radiologist Interpretation
This is an optional service. If you would like a Board-Certified Radiologist to interpret your CBCT scan, then click on “Yes” and select which entity you would like to provide your reading. Please provide your area of interest or instructions to the radiologist in the provided text box.
11. Once you’ve reviewed the services and charges you have selected for this case, click on “Create” to start your case!
12. You are then prompted to authorize that the case be placed into the queue for work up. *This does not mean that your card on file will be charged*
1. Login to your Implant Concierge account.
2. Click “Order Individual Services”.
3. Click the button “Radiology Interpretation Only”.
4. Fill out the patient’s name, date of birth, gender, and the arch of interest.
5. Fill out the area of interest. Please be as detailed as possible.
6. Select the school that you would like to interpret the CBCT scan, and click “I Authorize”.