YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Export Invivo/Anatomage Treatment Plan
In addition to the Invivo/Anatomage Treatment plan, Implant Concierge also requires the raw DICOM files, as well as a diagnostic cast (a digital impression or a stone model). More information can be found at the bottom of the page.
For a downloadable PDF click here
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Once you have completed your treatment plan, go to “File”, and click “Save As”.
3. Select the option “Invivo” and click “OK”.
4. Select the folder you just created on the desktop and click “OK”.
5. A final pop-up will appear. Select “Full” and click “Save”.
6. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
7. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
8. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
9. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.