YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from TxSTUDIO / Invivo5
For a downloadable file click here
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Open your image and click on “File”, “Save As”, “Multi File DICOM with .dcm”, and click “OK”.
3. Select the folder you just created on the desktop and click “OK”.
4. Please ensure that “Uncompressed” is selected and click “OK”.
5. Your files will begin exporting. Click “OK” when the files save.
6. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
7. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.