YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from Sidexis XG
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Go to patient scan and click on “Output”, then “DICOM Exam Export”.
3. Select “Image”, “Export”, and click “Export Third Party DICOM”.
4. Select “0.4 Voxels”, and click “OK”.
5. Click “dcm” and under the Export Directory section, click the “…” box to select the folder on your Desktop labeled with the patients name. Click “Open” then “Save!”.
6. Verify that the patient folder has been selected then click “OK”. The files will begin exporting.
7. After the DICOM exports, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
8. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
9. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
10. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
11. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.