YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from Sidexis 4
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Go to patient scan and click on “Output”, then “DICOM Exam Export”.
3. An additional window should pop up with the patient scan. Click on “Settings”.
4. Please ensure that “Include Raw Data” is selected. No other options should have to change. Click “OK”.
5. Another window should pop up for a save location. Select the folder you just created on the desktop and click “Open”, then “Save”.
6. Your files will begin exporting.
7. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the folder and look for the sub folder named “CT3” (you may have to open a few folders before you see it). Verify the files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
8. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
9. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
10. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
11. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.