YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from Rayscan
For a downloadable file click here
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Open the Rayscan software and in the “Search” tab, select the correct dates, and type in the patient’s name. Click the orange magnifying glass button to search.
3. Select the correct file and click “Export”. You will get a pop-up verifying that the patient information has been added to the export tab. Click “OK”
4. Click on the “Export” tab and select the correct patient information. To the right-hand side, you will have different exporting options. For media type, select “USB”. For “Detail Path” click on magnifying glass button. A pop-up will appear for the save location. Select the folder we just made on the desktop and click “OK”. Type in the patient’s name next to “Volume Label”. For the “Image Format” choose DICOM. Click “Export”.
5. The export will begin working. Once the export reaches 100%, you will get a pop-up stating it is complete. Click “OK”.
6. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patient’s folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
7. Go back to the desktop, right-click on the patient’s folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.