YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from NewTom Viewer
For a downloadable file click here
1. On your desktop, right-click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Place CD in the computer tower. Wait for pop-up to appear, and click on “RunNNTViewer”.
3. A document list will open. Double click on the patients’ name to launch the viewer.
4. Once CBCT scan opens, click on “File”, then “Save Axial Images in DICOM format”, then “Free Matrix”.
5. A pop-up will appear for the export location. Select the folder you just created on your desktop. Click “OK” to export images.
6. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
7. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.