YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Compress DICOM for upload
For a downloadable PDF click here
1. Find the folder on your desktop that you have created for the patient. Double click to open the folder and verify that the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
2. Go to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
(*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
3. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
4. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
5. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.