2. In your PreXion, right click on the patient’s name and go to “Study Management” and click “Download Study”.
3. Select the folder you just created on the desktop. Click “OK” to export the images.
4. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
5. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
6. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
7. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
8. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.