Please follow these instructions if you are exporting from ICAT Software. If you are using an ICAT machine, but have TxStudio / Invivo software, please follow those instructions.
1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. In the patient database, click on the patient name. Under the “File Type”, click on “CT”.
3. A pop-up will appear. Click on the file, and click “Create New Workup”.
4. The patient scans will load. In the upper left corner, click on “Tools”, “Export DICOM”, then “Original Study”.
5. Make sure “Multi-File DICOM” and “Uncompressed” are selected. Then click on “Browse” to choose the export location.
6. Select the folder you just created on the desktop and click “OK”.
7. You will return to this screen. Click “OK”. Your files will begin exporting.
8. Click on “OK” when the “Done” pop up appears.
9. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
10. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”. (*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
11. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
13. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.