When exporting your Planmeca treatment plan, this will also include the multi-file DICOM. In addition to the treatment plan and multi-file DICOM, Implant Concierge will also require a diagnostic cast (a digital impression or a stone model). More information can be found at the bottom of the page.
1. On your desktop, right-click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Once you have completed your treatment plan, hover over the drop-down menu. In the “Output” section, select “Export Volume”.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Select “Set of Single Frame DICOM Files”. Under “Overlay options” select “Burn Nerves and Implants” and “Include Nerves and Implants”. Under “Viewer options” select “Include Viewer”.
4. Click on the “…” button to choose where to files export to.
5. A second pop up box will appear. Go to the desktop, select the patient’s folder, and click “OK”.
6. The second pop-up box will disappear. Under the file name, type “Patient Last Name, First Name”. Click “OK”. Files will begin to export.
7. After the plan exports and saves, go back to the desktop, right-click on the patient’s folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
For more information regarding sending a diagnostic cast, please use the link below: