YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Exporting from ICAT
Please follow these instructions if you are exporting from ICAT Software. If you are using an ICAT machine, but have TxStudio / Invivo software, please follow those instructions.
2. In the patient database, click on the patient name. Under the “File Type”, click on “CT”.
3. A pop-up will appear. Click on the file, and click “Create New Workup”.
4. The patient scans will load. In the upper left corner, click on “Tools”, “Export DICOM”, then “Original Study”.
5. Make sure “Multi-File DICOM” and “Uncompressed” are selected. Then click on “Browse” to choose the export location.
6. Select the folder you just created on the desktop and click “OK”.
7. You will return to this screen. Click “OK”. Your files will begin exporting.
8. Click on “OK” when the “Done” pop up appears.
9. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
10. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
(*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
11. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
12. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
13. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.