YOUR ANSWER IS JUST ONE SEARCH AWAY
Partially Edentulous CBCT Scan of Maxilla and Mandible
For a downloadable file click here
1. Patient Positioning:
– Breathe through your nose
– Bite gently on cotton rolls
– Close your eyes and place tongue at the back of your mouth
2. Vital Anatomy to be captured:
– Superior: Sinus (below orbit)
– Inferior: Chin and entire mandible
3. CBCT General Settings: Full 13cm – 20cm, 0.3 – 0.4 Voxel
4. Export and Upload CBCT Scan
– Export the CBCT scan in a multi-file DICOM format to the desktop
– Right click on the folder, go to “Send To”, and select “Compressed (Zipped) Folder”
– Upload the zipped/compressed folder to Implant Concierge
5. Ship the diagnostic model to Implant Concierge
More information on exporting the DICOM files from you specific CBCT machine can be found under the “Exporting DICOM” section.
For assistance in printing a shipping label, please visit “Print a Shipping Label” in the “How To” section.
Need to get in touch with us?
The Implant Concierge Team awaits your every question.